NorthCoast 99 is an annual recognition program that honors 99 great workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio. The program was developed and is presented by ERC. ERC is Northeast Ohio's leading and largest professional organization dedicated to HR practices, programs and services.
The Best Business Event in Northeast Ohio
NorthCoast 99 is a 2-time 'Best Corporate Event' winner awarded by CBC Magazine! More than just your average business event, the NorthCoast 99 Awards feature exciting and memorable entertainment and performers year-after-year.
About the Awards Event
The NorthCoast 99 Awards event is by invitation only. The event typically sells out within a few weeks, drawing nearly 1,000 business leaders from around Northeast Ohio.
The 2014 event will be held September 10th at Executive Caterers at Landerhaven in Mayfield Heights.
The event agenda is as follows:
- 5:00 Open-bar cocktail reception
- 6:00 Dinner Served
- 7:00 – 9:00 Performance and award ceremony
Dress is business attire.
Please contact Laura Prcela at 440-947-1296, or lprcela@yourERC.com with any event questions or special meal requests.
Why work towards being a NorthCoast 99 Winner?
Gives you a chance to be recognized as a Great Workplace! NorthCoast 99 is considered the ultimate public Northeast Ohio recognition for being a great place to work.
- It's a FREE Workplace Audit! Every organization that applies receives a complimentary benchmarking report in October, summarizing their application responses to the NorthCoast 99 organizations. This tool provides a blueprint on possible workplace initiatives for the short and long term.
- It showcases HR! Prior to applying, your local organizational leader will review and approve the application. Prior applicants have found that completing the NorthCoast 99 provides upper management a renewed appreciation for HR.
How Do I Make My Workplace Better?
ERC frequently publishes information on building great workplaces. A great place to start is the Research page, as well as the ERC Insights page.
For over ninety years, ERC has been assisting Northeast Ohio organizations with creating great workplaces. ERC is uniquely positioned through our management of NorthCoast 99 to work with area organizations to design and implement practical, cost effective programs that support the attraction, retention and motivation of great employees.
ERC works with organizations to enhance their workplace practices in the following areas:
- Training & Development Initiatives
- Employee Engagement Surveys
- Coaching & Assessments
- HR Resources, Research and Surveys
- Performance Management Systems
- Compensation System Design
- Employee Reward & Recognition Programs
- Workplace Policy Development
- Employee Retention Programs
In addition, ERC is recognized a local leader in corporate cost savings programs including the market leading ERC Health insurance programs.