NorthCoast 99 is an annual recognition program that honors 99 great workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio. The program was developed and is presented by ERC. ERC is Northeast Ohio's leading and largest professional organization dedicated to HR practices, programs and services.
The Best Business Event in Northeast Ohio
More than just your average business event, the NorthCoast 99 Awards feature exciting and memorable entertainment and performers year-after-year.
Why work towards being a NorthCoast 99 Winner?
- Research shows that top workplaces correlate with top financial performance.
- It provides a competitive advantage in recruiting top performers from a shrinking talent pool.
- It's an affirmation that your organizational HR systems, programs and practices are aligned with the attraction and retention of top performers.
- Winning provides an outstanding message that compliments your corporate branding initiatives.
- All applicant organizations receive a complimentary report summarizing their application responses to the NorthCoast 99 organizations. This tool provides a blueprint on possible workplace initiatives for the short and long term.
- NorthCoast 99 is considered by many the most prestigious business award in Northeast Ohio.
About the Awards Event
The NorthCoast 99 Awards event is by invitation only. The event typically sells out within a few weeks, drawing nearly nearly 1,000 business leaders from around Northeast Ohio.
Following are details for those who are attending:
The 2013 event will be held September 18th at LaCentre Conference & Banquet Facility in Westlake. Click here for directions to LaCentre from your location.
The event agenda is as follows:
- 5:00 Open-bar cocktail reception
- 6:00 Dinner Served
- 7:00 – 9:00 Performance and award ceremony
Dress is business attire.
Please contact Laura Prcela at 440-947-1296, or lprcela@yourERC.com with any event questions or special meat requests.
How Do I Make My Workplace Better?
ERC frequently publishes information on building great workplaces. A great place to start is the Research page, as well as the ERC Insights page.
For over ninety years, ERC has been assisting Northeast Ohio organizations with creating great workplaces. ERC is uniquely positioned through our management of NorthCoast 99 to work with area organizations to design and implement practical, cost effective programs that support the attraction, retention and motivation of great employees.
ERC works with organizations to enhance their workplace practices in the following areas:
- Training & Development Initiatives
- Employee Engagement Surveys
- Coaching & Assessments
- HR Resources, Research and Surveys
- Performance Management Systems
- Compensation System Design
- Employee Reward & Recognition Programs
- Workplace Policy Development
- Employee Retention Programs
In addition, ERC is recognized a local leader in corporate cost savings programs including the market leading ERC Health insurance programs.